Guidance and Counseling » Outside (Non-SPHS) Course Information

Outside (Non-SPHS) Course Information

Requests to take a course outside of SPHS for enrichment or recovery must receive prior approval from an Assistant Principal. Review the Request for Non-SPHS Course Form and submit the completed form, along with supporting documents prior to the term deadline.
It is the responsibility of the student to make sure the course is University of California A-G approved.  Check the course here.