Mission & Vision
South Pasadena High School will engage students in meaningful individual and collaborative learning experiences, preparing them to succeed personally and professionally both within and beyond the classroom.
South Pasadena High School students will develop academic, interpersonal, decision-making, and technological skills in order to make positive contributions as citizens in our diverse, ever-changing world. Staff, families, and the community will provide a supportive and inclusive environment in which students are empowered to become lifelong learners working toward the best version of themselves.
South Pasadena High School is committed to the following propositions:
- All students are entitled to an interdisciplinary educational foundation.
- All students see themselves as productive and responsible global citizens.
- All students are critical thinkers, self-advocates, and resilient problem-solvers.
- Diversity enriches our campus life.
- Students benefit from a nurturing environment.
- Students construct meaning through collaboration and interaction with others.
- Students become lifelong learners when exposed to a wide range of ideas and disciplines.
- A growth mindset inspires students to discover and manifest their untapped potential.
- All students recognize the value of respectful disagreement.
- Students are taught healthy and ethical living.
- Students take responsible risks in creativity and innovation.