ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
SPHS Athletics uses an online athletic clearance process. All parents and students must complete this process in order for students to tryout and participate in competitive sports at South Pasadena High School. After completing the online registration, you will need to print, sign, and return the “Consent Form” along with a signed original Medical Physical Form to the Athletic Director or the SPHS Main Office.
Online Clearance. Easy as 1–2–3…
Follow these steps or you can also print the attached instruction sheet below.
- REVIEW the tutorial video for a quick reference instructional guide.
- CREATE an account. Click the "Register'' link to start an account. Provide a valid email address & password.
- Note: It’s important that you include a valid email address because email verification is required prior to registration.
- Once you create an account, you will have to VERIFY your account by reviewing your email and f the email is not in your inbox, make sure you check your junk or spam folder. After you click on the link, you will be able to start the clearance process.
- SELECT the "New Clearance" button (upper left corner) to get started.
- COMPLETE any required fields for student information, educational history, medical history and consent.
- PRESS “Submit” and you have now completed the entire online registration process.
Print and Sign “Parent Consent” and return it along with a signed Physical Form to the Athletic Director.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with the school’s athletic department for review.
- An email will be sent to you upon approval of your student’s forms