Pasadena City College (PCC)
Why Should You Study At Pasadena City College?
PCC website: www.pasadena.edu
STEPS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS TO ENROLL AT PASADENA CITY COLLEGE
Click on Concurrent Enrollment to be directed to the PCC website.
- High School students that are interested in taking a PCC course, must see their counselor for prior approval and forms.
- If you'd like to get your PCC course on your SPHS transcript, you will have to get prior approval from Ms. Merritt-Paul before taking the course.
Extended Opportunity Programs (EOP)
This is a state-funded program at Pasadena City College that provides educational and financial support services to eligible students who have historically experienced economic and educational disadvantages. EOP&S assists eligible students in obtaining their educational goal of certificate, degree or transfer by providing additional support through counseling, tutoring, financial assistance,transfer services, career advisement, and other services. See files to the right for application and more information about the EOP program.
Important PCC Application Dates:
- December 1, 2015: PCC filing period begins for seniors interested in attending PCC in Fall 2016.
- April 12, 2016: Pre-Assessment Workshop (PAWS). Sign-up dates for this event TBD.
- April 21-22, 2016: PCC Placement Exams at the SPHS Library. Sign-up dates for this event TBD.