Guidance & Counseling » Work Permit

Work Permit

In order to obtain a work permit application, students should email [email protected] or request one in person with Ms. Strain in the main office between 7:30-11:00 am. The application needs to be signed by a parent/guardian and filled out by the employer. The completed application can then be emailed or dropped off with Ms. Strain.
  • good attendance
  • a GPA of 2.0 or higher
  • no F's in academic classes
Work permits are issued for the entire school year and need to be renewed at the beginning of the following school year. If a student changes jobs, they need to start the process again. Students' grades and attendance are monitored throughout the school year and permits can be revoked by the school and/or by parents.
If a permit is needed over the summer (after June 15), students can email Debbie Ferris at [email protected]